|
Friday, March 6, 2009-8:57 PM
lol! Holiday next thurs! :D Went school with a super happy mood, lol! Had PE, when I felt pro about playing table tennis o.o heh! So much fun playing with yuherng, lol! :D She's pro too lor! :) Then had chem practical, which was disastrous! ): I don't like doing practicals when I don't know how to! haha. & I sort of screwed one test up! (my filter paper got torn, i think!) was late for math. & i was feeling really tired and sian about everything :| Pretty disturbed by many things, zomg-.- haha, I think I sort of influenced qq tired too, lol. :o Then suddenly, whoa, I was damn happy again. haha. Right, had physic practical too about measuring the mass of the retort stand (?!) super ridiculous, ohwell! Then was training w/o coach, nic and laura. It was three days straight of vball. fun, yet tiring. :D haha, anw, i was here for no good reason. I am supposed to be doing other things, like homework. haha. It's killing. But haiya, look on the positive side! :D We're learning new things everyday, how interesting. lol! & at least I'm glad that I've no more LA reflections to do. lololol!:D Bye! |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|