Thursday, March 5, 2009-7:03 PM

Ok, though I have many other more important things to do, I've decided to post first!

Went CO concert last night with Liwen, Lydia, Leeying (left during intermission, tsk!) Met SamL and Yuherng there too :D haha. So retarded, we took super long to buy flowers for min, xiaoyu and qianyi! Then rushed our way to VCH. haha :D I like going VCH with people, coz v nice o_o

:D I dont know why but I was super happy yesterday. As in like, not to contradict lw's post. ahha! x) (note: you should stay happy la! rmbr, coz you look prettier when you smile, haha!) Then reached home at 12am-.- so crazy, and I immediately plop onto my bed after I showered :o Super tiring.

Today was a normal school day, as usual. So glad that I wasn't feeling any sleepy. I felt so energetic haha. I think that compre we read was really cool! :D It's about how recuperative one perceives her sleeping as. So I thought I felt the mere 6 hours of sleep was enough. (-.-) so weird coz sometimes when I sleep at 10, I still feel tired the next day o.O

Had compt against yuying. Alamak! Anyways, this match probably has marked our end of jhvball. Don't feel sad. haha. :D Coz at least, we've got something of our own! Jiayou everybody, and team0910, omg, y'all are gonna do way better! :D Pwn next year omg. and go as far as y'all could. As for us, jiayou, we have one more to play yeah!! :D

Btw, I'm really Sorry about certain things. :| cheer up people. :D