Tuesday, March 3, 2009-4:08 PM

Today is crazy! We had trigo pop (which was o_o), hcl test and comprehension test. (!)

Shoot la, I'm gonna fail -.- As in. do super badly. Semester 1 is like gone man. o__o Tml still have chinese ci yu test, and summary. wl! Can kill! :O

Ah, forget it. I'm going to study real hard. o_o (like what min said :) zzzzzz! school is bad.

(edit) I realise I salute someone man. (: really cool, though I've never known - personally. My perception of - changed a lot, from really hate alot till neutral till now I want t know -. (!) I guess I was once dumb to hate. I salute - for - actions, - bravery and - da dan. I'll never be able to do that hey. Ah. I guess you'll never know it's you that I'm referring to. Coz it'll just sound plainly stupid to tell you when we are total strangers 0_0 haha. no yuan.

Jiayou hor, that unknown - :D (edit)