Saturday, April 18, 2009-2:29 PM

2.4 was enough to kill. Training killed more.

:D awesome friday; exercised, perspired so much. My face was practically red the whole day -.- Haha.

workworkwork.

(edit) reading my sept & oct archives, make me feel :| Haha, had so many you(s) in my posts, till I forgot who they were referring to! LOL. That was pretty random, but heh, i didn't know I referred to so many people. -.- saturday is unproductive. I have no idea what I've been doing the entire day apart from sleeping a whole lot of 10 plus hr. I am mad, so is my family. & this may also be due to those hurting arms/legs/body which restrict any vigorous movement. I don't understand why I'm having all these torturous aches when I do exercise quite regularly. Can't stand it, my back hurts. o.o Pls hurry recover. I want to be in the perfect state.

GEOG Proj, LA PW (I really have no mood to start), PHY revision on C.E, GEOG river revision, geog web. wtpork!):

JIAYOU, cyn! :D