Sunday, April 26, 2009-12:58 PM

8 Hours of PW yesterday. Efficient people! :)

Slept at 1am last night, to edit them again. Could felt that again, :/ Was also scheduling what the things to do on sunday. Yet I realised I woke up too late, at 1130. Plan phailed. Nonetheless, I still got to start and finish the Singlish essay, read up for LA essay tmr, start and probably be half done with physic revision(really yet to start, can totally see my future that I'll do v badly). + + + memorize the script for op.

害怕

Anyway, something cool -> My dad&mum got me a new pair of mizuno shoes from queensway shopping centre. quite nice :D

Piapiapiapia like there's no tmr. (& if there's really no tmr, I'll never even do all my work. I need a rest)

^& that reminds me of ' when the week barely started, I really want it to end. LIKE NOW!

WL, I HATE YOUYOUYOUYOU. you've a big problem, and i hate reading your texts. so stop smsing me, coz i really dread all your msgs. zzz. & forget my number forever and ever. grr. make me so pissed off. who am i to you la, wth. (HE SUCKS, leeying you know who!)