|
Friday, April 24, 2009-8:33 PM
CHEERS to GOLD :) Everything has turned into past tense. Emotions have been undergoing tremendous changes every now and then. Life's just have to be looked in different angle. Barely survived. A week that I felt so much. Really bad, excluding those moments when I had more fun. I'm counting down, eagerly. Definitely not my fault, but I don't have any idea why some just have to awkward/change a simple lifestyle. If you hadn't realised, I was ok for quite some while and then when some fateful night come, those good times just had to disappear, covered up with those ugly images. You were the cause. You brought it upon yourself. That was just part of my ever-changing emotions. A tiny little bit, don't worry/think so much, friends. Off to work. I'll be happier. I'll stay even stronger. I'll look forward to every tomorrow. I'll think of you(s) when I can't take reality any more, coz every part of you(s) makes me wanna smile, live and finish strong each day. That's how powerful you(s) are, really. let me inside |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|