|
Wednesday, April 15, 2009-8:27 PM
I feel so stucked. o.o Wednesdays are emo days. I get all sorts of emotions on wednesday. Whatever it is, wednesday is gone, thursday's coming. look forward to the future, while cherishing the present. I'm definitely not going to spend my wed night emo-ing, no! I realise i love team a lot more.. haha. :) & I dn wanna vball that is holding us together. life-long friends and teammates, yes? but what can we do, i seriously wonder. got to think about it, and really do all to keep us all going in life. :) no regrets, and i thought i could tell the world about my fabulous secondary cca life. :D all the way. i'm gonna do something. subj combi is a big headache. i nvr liked to make any important decision ): it's not so much about the fear of choosing wrong things, it's rather the (idk what!) Bye. i'm gonna work hard. and find my dream. i will persevere on. i will keep on going. i will jiayou. and i will i will i will. |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|