Wednesday, April 22, 2009-6:11 PM

OMG I feel as if I'm like a overstretched balloon. GAH! Staring @ the pile of homework to be done, I feel the pressure coming in. I feel time is never enough. I feel work is never ending. I feel life shouldn't be like this. I feel I should stop thinking about work coz I do feel stressed.

Maybe, not the stress those working adults are experiencing. It's the kind of pressure the students are facing. It's something cannot be compared together, but I've no idea why so many people have to compare them together. grr. for us, this age of mentality, seriously it's too much for us. it's a total different case when you step out to the society. omg. stopppppppp. earth should stop spinning. time should stop ticking.

Have been having bad nights every day. I can't get to sleep, coz work is constantly on my mind. I don't think i've rested well, coz i'm forever worrying. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.

我要爆炸了! ):

STOP LA.

OP, LAESSAY, CHEM, PHY, MATH. GAHHHHHHHHHHH. why not, kill me? faster to kill right, I don't want this kind of slow motion death.

& it feels really bad, sian. i dont know why i dont know why. i have severe mood swing which i hate a lot. grrr. and i get v frustrated easily, and i have to learn to change. it's not taking me anywhere. i'm killing those good things in me, crapppp!

I don't why if I'm finding excuse to escape. but jj's songs really make me feel so much better. :) i free myself. 不懂 :)


Third time editing: I'm so happy now. it's joy. haha. I love my papa, mama, didi and i hope for a baby boy cousin, like bryan. he's loved. :) boys are cuter, in a sense. anyway, pc today was (_) Not that i don't like the topic, it just feels weird. appreciating. wrong place at the wrong time. i tried, nevertheless. 7 + 4 + 2. :) iloveiloveiloveilove..