Friday, April 10, 2009-5:37 PM

--

:D I realise I shouldn't even be piss :D cheers. I thought over dinner that I should abort pia-ing e.u already. It isn't worth it, at least not now. Edd was still telling me that I should just watch on saturday and sunday when I'm free. (& that set me into thinking when was I ever free?) True, no?

Nvm, I'm enjoying whatever I'm doing now. Truly. Makes my life feel complete, so why not enjoy? I think that 10days thing kind of inspired me to live life fruitfully and must always be contented with things. Don't complain, coz you'll end up being sad. & there's no point. :D

10days. One day, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do if I have 10days left. Wait. perhaps, I won't even do anything but just to confess some thing. haha.

--

essay essay essay. I better learn to love it, coz snr high has got more. (:D)