|
Thursday, April 2, 2009-7:19 PM
With the toughest over, my life instantly is filled up with so many bright colours! FINALLY ALIVE :D Right, week two is almost over, and I'm pretty glad to say I survived through this crazy stressful week! This was a week to test my limits, to test how well I can cope with all the overwhelming stress. Though I was kind of pissed off for a night and stuffs, but I guess overall, I did manage all of them well :D This was all successfully done coz I've not played ball for almost a week. xD yay. Now I really realise the real sense of freedom after all the tests. And I strongly believe more of 'this week' is awaiting the whole batch of year 4s 09. -.- Keep on going and stay strong yup. :D No tests, but now we've projects all coming up. Like PW oral presentation, geography pair work, essay (DOT DOT DOT). Alamak. Anyway, a big congratulation to me man, coz I passed ACE SBQ and completed the world trend's presentation. & I'm sort of free from ACE y'see! :D YAY. (pls do realise how sucky ace is, for a humanities noob like me!) LA journals all back again! & surprisingly, my entries didn't fail me! So shocked to receive it back! yay. But now, I've to continue writing journals again, bad bad + more bad. -.- It's a torture please, so tough! MSP test was pretty screwed, and I've decided not to be too bothered about it. Math was fine, LA compre EXERCISE(it's just a graded exercise yes-.-) was screwed but IDC anymore. Yeah. Ok. I needa do other stuffs. :D I feel happy. & cyn is a happy girl today, hooray! :D:D:D Training next monday, omg! Both can't wait and don't want o.o contrasting piece of thing. lala~ I just realise this post's tone is like totally opposite from the previous. -.- so optimistic vs pessimistic. How do I want to live my life? In optimism / pessimism? |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|