|
Thursday, May 14, 2009-7:43 PM
:) ACE's down. So retarded to actually study for it. But oh well, i've decided to put in my 101% to whatever I got to do. So now is chinese. I really don't want to fail. Failing one time is bad enough :| (though nobody scolds me for failing) Jiayou. Organic Chemistry is bad. Until a point of time, I don't know if i really know anything. or was I just depending on jade? Haha, but I'm confident I'll conquer it soon. :D Linear Law = omg -.- tell me what is that all about! Y=mX + c is probably what I only know. haha. Ok, just like kinematics which I totally have problems with. I don't know why I'm here to talk about these. I've to pack hcl file (actually not really, since I've always been a good student who files her work) Content page, how?! & probably read some chinese stuffs, to make me feel smarter. THE LAST THING I'M GONNA SAY: All the best, girls! We're the BEST, believe and we'll achieve. :) we're moving on steadily into the 2nd round right? :) YAY. I love today. I heard some thing that went off my palm right! I love geok's setting. lol! ; I hate today. I'm still not free. I'm still the stranger who gets ignored but I don't care (la!) |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|