|
Thursday, May 28, 2009-6:48 PM
:D smile Not a facade CIP was successful. thank you all :D weeks of planning paid off. Hope the students took away some important things home. :) jiayou for psle! Y'all can do it. Siti is really adorable! :o 8 men movie was cool. talk was nice. feeling was just great. Term 2's ending. Time flies, doesn't it? tmr's report book day, but I am not looking forward. tmr is also a pure HCL day. tmr is the last day of school. Term 2 has been, I'd say, rather fruitful. May's table partner was like a big bully (you know who you are hmph!) April's table partner was *oh god, pls save me*. many things happened. broke down several times for academy reasons. hectic schedule. pressure and stress. interclass champion. Over lunch, had a short talk. & i think I should be happy :D Don't be too shocked if one day i decided to not hand in any of my work, don't be. Been nominated for mspc. crazy. don't really think i'm up to it. but, i'm still gonna put my best for it since I agreed. all the best. let's do something proud for 4B. My post's not happy. but i'm feeling happy. I think it's the sentence structure problem. I shall start my holiday homework, tonight. ^THEM^. I shall meet jess to crash all my work, haha. |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|