|
Monday, May 18, 2009-9:23 PM
I am sorry! :/ I almost caused someone to injure. I am sorry. I really don't know why I was stunned down there. :/ Sorry sorry! ): It won't happen again. Never. Sorry sorry! Anyway, THREE CHEERS to 4Bubblegirls! :D We rock! :) We're in for finals! :D let's put up a good fight ok! :D Don't worry, believe and we'll achieve! All the way girls (+ guys) :D Keep on going. I love y'all a lot a lot! haha. Omg, goo joon pyu's show is making me go crazy o.o So nicee! Ah. I'll do my work tmr. Was feeling so sleepy throughout the day, esp Physic + Hcl. omg. horrible. Eyes could barely stay open ): Whatever it is, I'm still going to finish my show. :D Ok, work? and pack bag? Bye. I'm in the holiday mood already, how! |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|