Wednesday, May 27, 2009-6:25 PM

I wasn't. I wasn't. & I wasn't.

All lies.

Coz I was.

Thanks

Lost the final meaning; lost the passion; lack the motivation. Tough to hold back, but I tried not to in front of others. I really did, try.

2 times in a row, affect my mood so badly. Hit my confidence so hard. Realise I wasn't up to anything at all. Tough to accept, and she just had to come. So, What's me?

What about writing: I'm a failure who fails to do well (not even good) in something she thought she would.

Let's think. She will come hunt me down, and probably ask me to go for some counselling session. Though I seriously think I need. I can't survive with these.

At least 10. Before this and before that. On this day and on that day.

Never-ending/

To crap with all these. While trying so desperately hard to limit the workload, there's actually even more. It all goes down to just one thing: time management. so much for everything. & probably the word I should learn to use: MUG.

'LET'S MUG OUR ASS OFF THIS HOLIDAY' ?

The attempt to make all of us work (and not slack too much during holidays), is not like that. Not for me, at the very least. Suffocating. Up the neck.

GIMME GIMME GIMME MORE ?

Go away.

I don't need any. to work. to revise. to ping for eoy. I don't need these work. Doing all of 'em doesn't guarantee good results, but guarantee 80% sorrows. Live happily? tell me, how? Live life to the fullest means doing work every day? Life revolves around completing homework.

Forget it. It doesn't even help. Don't indulge in self-pity.

Goo away, screw-ers.

No point telling us how great you are coz you gave one only. 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 6, get the point? brain intensive. and don't bother about saying : we do 1. you mark how many times more. *clap* should we?