|
Tuesday, May 12, 2009-9:36 PM
I've probably learnt something. Best of friends may not be best partners at work. 5 hours of sleep made me go insane in the early morning. I've tried, really. I stepped in and looked, I could feel my heart palpitating damn quickly. I was so mad with myself, until I was so ap. Fed up. gah, thinking about some thing, i feel so fed up. I dont know why i took up that. i dont know why i dont feel the same way. distant. i dont know i dont know i dont know. i don't feel myself. i don't feel me. i don't feel i. in there. odd, but i hate this. (i hate this part of me) -.- Talk w laura was great and whoa! haha. :D I knew so many things. oops :o Bus with Glada was retardedly awesome. 'you're in the way, so please shut up and let me go'; all happened so coincidentally. I like her, lol! She'll probably be :o:o:o around if she sees this! but heh, she's a great friend to have. Coming home is the best. I feel home is the best place. :D I love home, coz I love my dad mum and bro. they are the greatest people on earth. (& my bro's dancing now! -.- stupid pok but i love him!) i probably won't mind staying at home 24/7 for 1 month, and bind myself (or rather, my eyes) to the tv whole day long. Jolene would say: you'll become a 宅女. haha. Oh speaking of which, studying with her was (a big smile) ahahha. Though we were abit focusing/studying on VERY different subject. ACE for me, BIO for her. :) but I still love her as much as I love isabel and elliot. I've no idea why this post has all sorts of chapelang sentence structure. Haha, before I left school, met KS and JX. haha. funny two people. :D yay. An Angel On Earth, i wish for time to go back. maybe not. life has to move on... last? wah freak. i seriously don't need that msg. don't ever think i'll forgive you though i said forget and move on. no. that's just one way i'm trying to keep you away. but i'm sure i won't. omg. loserr. gah. im not emo. i just need some space to say what i feel. i dont need any of that. omg nothing helps, remember? OMG WHY DID I SPEND MY TIME TYPING THIS WHICH REFERS TO A STUPID PERSON. |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|