|
Sunday, May 31, 2009-8:37 PM
It's ok. Have fun Expo sales today! Popular Fair :D Food Fair :D John Little Fair :D Got quite a number of things! :D My table looks super neat now, with the new holder. & heh, my mum bought me 12 staedtler fineliners :D So what I have in my pencilcase now is not all my assets already! :D I shall finish using the pcase one before using the new ones :o Can't bear to use them, so pretty. Anw, I hope the holder doesn't collect dust though I put everything inside already. PSLTC tmr, Cheryl and Junjie not down for duty, grr. ): & I have no idea why the world is so busy with their own things. :( tea party? haha. wordpress. I have an account there. let's see I love going to sales! :D Ohoh, my dad allowed me to buy a new pair of slippers too! :D (yes, my dad doesn't allow me to buy0_0) for $12. :D yay. |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|