|
Friday, June 26, 2009-2:48 PM
315 cases. :o increasing like mad. Saya masih ada dua kerja rumah. Saya mesti habis semua kerja rumah hari ini hari kerana saya akan pergi chalet kelas hari esok. :/ saya tidak akan putus asa. selamat jalan. saya akan pergi sekarang! membuat kerja rumah saya. haha, oh gosh, who will understand that-.- haha! I'm seeing so many red lines under those words on top! Foreign language, not accepted! :o Till I finish them, :D EDIT: ACE ACE ACE! sound so nice on court, but it actually sucks when it comes to studies. heh 8D & I'm not going to care about the previous post and say: 1) I will do ACE some time really soon 2) I will revise integration and d.c circuits again after chalet 3) I will revise (concept map!) atmosphere after week 1 As for creative product, I will leave it to the fine day when we all meet up to do. FINISH IN ONE DAY IS OUR FORTE (!) Bye, world. I think my next post will be like long long time later. Let's see if my week 1 is hectic not. :D Hey, I'm all ready for the new school term! Please don't let me screw too much! :| Jiayou, cyn and everyone else! :D |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|