Tuesday, June 16, 2009-1:28 PM

I think I feel very pressurized when I see people update their homework list and stuffs on their blogs :/ It reminds me of the amount of work I haven't even touch/complete. :/ Anyway, coming online + blog hopping really sucks. A really 'good' source of distraction.

I won't say I need some motivation to start my work. What I need desperately would be -time- and a good brain. :/ Chemistry papers own.

Probably will learn not to come here(comp) so often, in case it affects my mood badly. :)

yesterday was a day out with jo and bel. love them loads. :D Hannah Montana, ah. :D

This June Holiday really isn't enough. I only have 2 weeks for all my work and revision, no, to be a lil precise, it's wed + thur + fri + sat + sun + mon + tue + wed + thur + fri. Oh damn. I had enough of fun, or rather too much fun. fun, at the wrong time. :/

bye. I am happy. still am.