|
Sunday, June 14, 2009-1:06 PM
7th-13th June 2009; Korea Life abroad beats. But, Home food is still the best. :D I am back. Whoa, I miss Korea :/ But not the food :x I see Kimchi in every meal, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner :o Can't stand the smell, alamak! Sightseeing was awesome. Bought a lot of stuffs, eg clothes and shoes! Ur, back to why I miss korea. 1) Spending your life overseas, having fun, no stress, no work; tell me how to not miss the kind of life? 2) Sleep; I had ample sleep every day and night! 3) Shopping; tell me which man don't like shopping?! :o But I didn't get anyone anything this time! haha! Now I wouldn't say my wardrobe is lack of clothes already! So many :o Don't even know if I can finish wearing, as in the occasion to wear. Because it's a tour group thing, we went around with 2 other family. The kids are super cute :o :D:D:D Took a few shots of him, secretly-.-! Wore Hanbok and it was seriously HOT, despite wearing only the most outer layer! I think it's coz of my shirt! Tsk :x I'm lazy to update more. It's just as fun as the previous time I went there! :D P.s Bought three new pairs of sport shoes! :O crazy ah! |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|