Wednesday, June 24, 2009-1:46 PM

Precautionary measures, -.-

School is resuming on the first day. Ayg celebration cancelled. Chalet ends on sunday.

Eh, all planning failed.

Let's wait.

Haha, def not becoz I don't want school, but for the fact that there are too many things that have to be taken into consideration, which makes me feel so sianed. tsk zzz.

Anyway, 'd just hope this will stop. getting too irritating and troublesome. 194 cases is really too much. -.-

I'll move on to LA GEOG ACE. Yay, I'll pwn all.

/edit/: Gosh, 2 journals + 1 ace + 1 geog will end all my misery. Ok, keep on going. it's kind of late now :/ : 1141pm. I have to sleep now, coz I have to wake up at 830 tmr for creative product meetup! :D but the ultimate best thing is samS are coming, so I get to sleep more than them. Hoho 8D I love myself for completing 2 journals today. Tomorrow shall be even more productive: Geog + 1journal. haha! :D Anyway, I just got reminded about what SamL said this morning. haha, I should have planned to do 1 journal every week, instead of pushing them to be the last to be done. Journals = Essays = My Failure. But hey, I did put in my effort so I hope I'll do a little bit well ok.

Goodnight, world. I love tonight.