|
Sunday, June 21, 2009-1:13 PM
recently got hooked up to My Queen :D I bet I'm going to finish the show faster than my aunt who started weeks ago. LOL! I think we used to be like that :/ what happened. :x ... Edit/ Alamak. :x I promise I'll do work tomorrow. No more show. Anyway, Happy Father Day. I made a super nice (I think!) card for my dad :) we spent the whole lot of time in the afternoon to re-shift some stuffs in the house, coz we got a new set of speakers 0.o Yup, then my dad suggested to change my green room to sleeping (guests) room, so I moved my study table over to my brother's room. & that makes his room a study room now. Used to sleep in this room before my aunt got married. After she got married, I moved to her room. & now, I'm back to where I was. So the point now is we have no own rooms. It's called shared properties. As to where I sleep, I suppose I don't have to say, coz I sleep in a room with comfy bed. :) :o That was a pretty long paragraph! Developed the photos from korea already. & my mum has nicely sorted and placed them in the photo albumS. Am really glad that I went korea. :D That's all. I love this room. I mean, it's not bad, with ample walking space to put my stuffs. (i'm a messy girl :D) yay. My table is neat too! |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|