Saturday, June 6, 2009-4:12 PM

SC camp's over.

This week was really busy. :)

Monday: Went for a day of PSLTC. Took a group called Alibaba Chickenman with 9 cute kids :)

Tuesday: Had MSP supplementary lesson in meeting room w air con! :o :) No test in the end. Went into the school library for the first time! I'm going to study there when I come back from Korea.
Wednesday: Reached school at 630am! Waited for super long in PAC for ASEAN PLUS SMMIT opening ceremony. O.o The PAC was freezing ): But heh I've got my jacket! Sat beside SamH and read her 'power of nice' book. There are 6 power of nice principles! :D Then went for lunch with jess, laura, geok, jiaying @ KFC. Returned to school for training :o 1st trng with the new coach :O Scary! Did service/spikings/receiving. Interestingly fun. Showered in school with the pathetic little water! Then met up with 6 other bubblepeople to go Mr Kiw's house for dinner! :D As expected. Had chicken rice/ prawn thing / guowen's 2 dishes... Haha! :D Stayed there till around 9 plus :o Met his granddaughter, sooo cute! :D

Bus-ed back for SC camp. Had a recce around the school for night activites. Omg-.- Nothing shall be mentioned. Slept at around 1am after doing some things.

Thursday: Rise and shine @ 630am! Showered and met the Year 2 & 3s. Ice breakers/games during the day. MEALWORMS 0_0 Crazy bunch of people! Still alive and moving in the spoon when we transferred la! Night walk in the night, which was hmm :(?)

Friday: Amazing race. Went to Cathedral of good shepherd with joyce. reached early so we went to MACS for a 15min sleep o.o Power nap, really. I was so awake after that short nap. Went Vivo for lunch. then took bus back to school. Played ball with Samuel and Junjie. Super hilarious ah! o.o Dinner @ KFC :o Went home.

Today's Saturday. I just finished packing my luggage for the korea trip tmr. :) haha. My 1st week of Holiday is gone, without completing any work ): Tuition in 30mins time. update later, bye!

edit- Omg, google doc really suck-ed. My eportfolio has some format problems -.- sorry. Anw, I am going to sleep already. I have to complete my eportfolio + ezychemistry critic on min's work. & probably continue with math/chem papers. June holiday homework totally own me. smile. I will be able to finish what i have to before i leave for korea. yes, i will. :)