|
Monday, June 29, 2009-8:49 PM
School's IN! ...to kill (!) Just first day, could totally feel that my entire term wouldn't be a good one. Have been hearing the same things over and over again, which emphasize so much on how short this term is and how much we have to give it all out for studies. Though urgent, but I guess this isn't the way to push me. I can't work under pressure. Push too hard, NO! Was really tired the entire day. Nothing seemed to have gone in my small brain -.- Phew, there wasn't much anyway. Got to go, I think I need to recover all my sleep, before I do my ACE + whatever revisions. Integration common test, postponed (!) Which means I can have more time to study! P.S: Just realised, next week gonna have physics lab test, *them* I hate these. I think we are SUPERMEN/SUPERWOMEN, to the world. Note: I didn't specify who, but the world =] |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|