|
Thursday, July 2, 2009-8:53 PM
Actually, I have something to post, but I realise I have none when I see this empty space. Anyway, I just came back from school (-.-) Just finished my dinner 3mins ago. Haven't bathe and did no work. But I am feeling really sleepy already. Forget It always makes me feel emo when I think. -- I am determined to complete my ace, by next week. Hoho 8D A simple gesture makes me happy. :D But shh, it's a secret! 8) Yay, this week is probably great already, HAHA! 10 July, hmm? Something good might happen, that I will wait to see :D cheers. really - after school coz I tend to say stupid retarded stuffs, like 'what do you like me about' and something else. -.- Note the stupid sentence structure. It's actually for herng, then suddenly I just had to say the wrong thing. (...) bye. Life's good. I am sleeping @ 10pm. Cares no work, 8) I don't understand physics ahhhhhhhh. Totally blur ): Then suddenly @ some point of time during math today, I realise i don't understand what I am doing! Then hcl is probably the best, said something that is the most stupid and no-one-will-say kind of thing in front of him! Ah, my si wei has some problem. :X BYE, really. 8D |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|