|
Saturday, July 4, 2009-4:46 PM
What the hell is forces on conductor la. diff between right hand and left hand rule or what la. zzzzzz.... forces. Super pek chek. 1 1/2 hr reading through the slides didnt even help at all. I give up la. Oh, these days suck too much. till a point of time, I dont want to study anymore. crap EDIT: Oh great! :D I feel so much better now!! Anyway, looking @ graphic everywhere really make me feel happy. Pictures are really cute, and some make you feel brighter. I found a new remedy for myself 8D Hmm, math tuition was great, coz at least I could do something. Ok, i'll be off to do some chinese newspaper stuffs, before starting on my ace and other stuffs. Home really is a much better place compared to school. 8) everybody agrees, no? (i don't want to be a teacher :0) |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|