Wednesday, July 1, 2009-10:02 PM

I feel that when I reach home before 630pm. And sleep for a few minutes till 655pm. Then shower till 705pm. Makes me more productive. :D

Alright. Things are going fine, and I wish they will be like this till the term ends.

Several things make me think. Have I really learnt to let go? Am I really ready for the tough life ahead? Should I change myself?

Well, I'm looking forward to the long weekend. I probably need some time to sort out all my thoughts as well as to re-organize certain stuffs to make my studies and play more productive. I have to.

I will work toward my GPA goal, I will, I will and I will. Stay strong and stay optimistic. Life wouldn't get too bad. I choose to believe and see the better side of life. Gooo. Striking a balance is what I should learn.

Suddenly, it has been brought to my attention to whether I should continue some things. Beneficial indeed, but I think I am losing my passion and interest for that. I hope I wouldn't make the wrong choice just because of how the others perceive it to be. I shouldn't be like them, I should have a better knowledge of it. Let's see how.

Bye. I believe: LIFE'S GOOD. as long as I can control my time.