Thursday, July 9, 2009-8:02 PM

Why did I screw up everything this week?

Consequences of pessimism ?

Was trying really hard to get that feeling out of me. walking past the primary school kids having pe, I suddenly felt 'hmm results really don't matter' like who cares about numbers when we can have fun. when I reached home and told my mom about it, she said 'it's ok. next one' heh, really, results don't freaking matter. :]

apologies to those who felt dao-ed today. can't imagine what will happen if i talk. so might as well shut up.

sick of tests. sick of those constant, repeated reminders from school. I feel like a different person at home. i don't hear those damn things at home. what I feel is the kind of surrounding i enjoy and want. I realise the more i try to escape, the nearer they all are nearing me.

Stop escaping. Face the damn challenge. 0_0

saya benci tempat yang saya duduk di kelas. saya ingin tukar.

Probably means improvements.

-. don't know why, but i think it has unconsciously become some kind of moral support for me to keep going. words last year probably meant alot alot to me. 8)